Ransomware is a relatively new phenomenon that is becoming a frequent problem for both individuals and companies.
If you are an individual or business who needs data recovered from a recent ransomware/malware attack, a2ztech might be able to help. Whether it is a Zepto Locky, Cryptolocker, Crytowall, Cerber, or teslacrypt ransomware – we have the tools and knowledge to recover and subsequently remove the ransomware in a quick, efficient manner.
Why trust us with your Ransomware?
If you are not an expert in this field, we suggest that you leave the removal of ransomware and data recovery to an experienced company like a2ztech who has a proven track record in this field. If you try to take matters in your own hands it could further complicate matters, causing irreversible data loss. Instead you should consider the benefits of the data recovery service we offer:
- Quick and Easy Evaluation – by completing our form we can determine the current condition and report back to you quickly
- Client confidentiality guaranteed – we take data privacy extremely serious and will protect your data at all times
- No data. No charge. – if we aren’t able to recover your data we will not charge. We do not bill you until you have verified your data was successfully restored
- Proven track record – we have successfully solved lots of ransomware recovery cases, regardless of their encryption method
- We are available – a2ztech operates on a 24/7 basis and thus we are always available when such a disaster strikes
- Encryption and Decryption training – our staff that deal with this service have undergone the latest training and stay relevant with the latest knowledge and tools in this field
Am I a victim of Ransomware?
Ransomware can affect personal computers to company servers that host data for every employee. You will know if you have been infected if you receive a popup asking to pay a lump sum of money, usually in bitcoins but sometimes through PayPal. The ransomware will typically generate files on your computer, here are some common examples:
- Cryptowall 4.0: HELP_YOUR_FILES.TXT, HELP_YOUR_FILES.HTML, and HELP_YOUR_FILES.PNG, help_recover_instructions
- Zepto: .zepto file extensions, _HELP_Instructions.html
- LeChiffre: _help to decode Lechiffre for [Device Name].htm, _secret_code [DeviceName].txt, FileName.LeChiffre
- Locky: _Locky_recover_instructions.txt, _HELP_instructions.txt
- Cerber: # DECRYPT MY FILES #.html, #DECRYPT MY FILES #.txt, # DECRYPT MY FILES #.vbs
What should I do upon discovering Ransomware
When you first discover Ransomware you may have the urge to play around and take matters into your own hands – if you are not an expert, do not do this as it will reduce the chance of successful decryption. There are some measures you should execute (1) remove the network connection (2) turn off your computer to prevent further infection of other devices attached to the computer (2) document any relevant information that will help us out i.e. pop up messages, name of ransomware, payment required, and finally (3) you should contact us ASAP with the relevant information.
Get in contact with us today
If you would like to speak with us before filling out the online form – feel free to get in touch. Otherwise it is best to take action quickly and fill in the relevant details so we can process your request and get back to you. Remember, we provide free consultation and you don’t have to pay anything if we are unable to remove the ransomware – therefore you have nothing to lose but everything to gain.